Owner and Lead Photographer of Equinox Photography LLC
I'm sure you've noticed that there are a LOT of wedding and portrait phototgraphers out there now. It can be hard to know which way to go, but here are a few key things that set me apart from the others:
- I have two decades of wedding and portrait photography experience.
- I explore fine art photography in my spare time and exhibit my artwork in local galleries.
- For weddings, I am your Built In Wedding Planner. I can help you plan your day and find other reliable vendors
- I'm an inclusive business owner. I'm open to anyone regardless of sexual orientation, religion or lifestyle. Everyone is welcome!
- If I hear The Cupid Shuffle, I'm on that dancefloor! I can't help it. Camera and everything, I'm out there.
LIKE & LOVES: cats, coffee, comedy, documentaries, thrifting, true crime tv (I know, right?) and anything salty and crunchy.
Past Clients Have Said:
- "Thank you for capturing so many great memories of our wedding day! Each of the moments I'd hoped for were caught in a beautiful way. You are very talented."--Gretchen & Lee
- "Thanks for making our wedding such a wonderful occasion. The photos are lovely and it was great fun spending the day with you. Thank you for your great work."--Frank & Brent
- "Jeannie is a fantastic photographer! My wedding pictures were stunning. I felt butterflies when I saw my photos for the first time because it felt like I had hit a replay button. She's very creative and has a great personality which makes her the perfect choice for any special event."--Melanie & Noah
- "I'm so glad we chose Equinox Photography. Thank you for capturing this amazing day. We will cherish these photos for a lifetime, they are phenomenal. People are telling me every day how wonderfully you did!" --Simone & Cord
My headshot photo by Gary Barragan Photography, makeup by Breanna Ries Makeup